HopeWood Connect Retreats
Experience the best of summer camp all year round with HopeWood Connect retreats. Our one-day and overnight retreats offer a unique blend of fun and faith-building activities for all ages, from zany team-building exercises to camp-style worship and laugh-filled ice breakers to deep Bible studies.
Whether you’re a single church or a group of congregations, our professional planning, curriculum, and staffing will ensure a successful and impactful retreat experience.
Retreats for Everyone: Tailored to Meet Your Needs
We provide a variety of retreat options for all ages, including ready-made and custom-designed options. Let us partner with you to design an event that meets your needs.
- Elementary retreats
- Middle School retreats
- High School retreats
- Confirmation retreats
- Adult retreats
- Custom-designed retreats
What Does HopeWood Connect Provide?
Availability based on participant age, facilities, and program.
- Camp songs
- Team-building exercises
- Large group games and sports
- Small group activities
- Arts and crafts
- Nature activities
- Bible study
Dates & Fees
Retreats are available by appointment in the fall, winter, and spring.
|One-Night Retreat||Two-Day/Overnight Retreat|
Includes staff and materials for up to 15 participants
|Additional Participants||$33 each||$50 each|
Contact the Guest Relations Manager to learn more about HopeWood Connect Retreats or to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find everything you need to know including a camp description, HopeWood a congregation responsibilities, sample daily schedules, food and activity ideas, publicity and marketing ideas, forms, guidelines and more in our HopeWood Connect Day Camp Resource Guide.
HopeWood Connect will provide:
- Professional planning
- Enthusiastic college-aged counselors
- HopeWood Outdoors Curriculum (designed for retreats)
- Program-related supplies and craft materials
- Secondary accident insurance for each camper
- Transportation for HopeWood Outdoors staff to and from the retreat location
- American Camp Association Guidelines
Congregations will provide:
- Church contact/planning person and adult volunteer leaders
- A church facility, meeting space, or local recreation site (for day retreat)
- Food and snacks for participants and camp staff
- Recruiting retreat participants
All necessary forms will be provided to the congregation by HopeWood Connect.
- Congregational HopeWood Connect Day Camp Program form
- Camp participants must complete a Day Camp Registration, Health and Permission Form, and Day Camp Informed Consent and Release Form.
- Volunteers must complete a Voluntary Disclosure Statement